Thursday, December 9, 2010

Polyvore Loves

It's a holiday Polyvore Loves!

This adorable little ensemble is for Jacalyn. I know she likes navy and white, and what better way to wear it than with a hip little polka-dotted dress? The one-shouldered style is perfect for the holidays, and I love the little self-belt that it has going on. It's a short dress, but not too short if you know what I mean. A girl has to have some class, you know.

I'm loving gold lately, so I decided to go all out with gold accessories. The present-like shoes - a darling find from ModCloth, where else? The vintage Dior earrings - just the right combination of kitsch and class. The glitzy key ring - a current trend that's still timeless. The stack of bangles - classic look that can be dressed up or down. Wowee! Top it all off with a quirky pair of glasses - bam! Cute outfit coming right up! 

If you show up at a holiday event with this ensemble on, I guarantee that you will look fab. Also - I'll be jealous :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...