Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Phat Reads

I caved at the bookstore recently. I picked up this rascal...
 

I've been wanting this book for a while, but I wasn't willing to pay the hardcover book price for it. You know what I mean? Hardcovers are so stinking expensive! But, my friends, it was well worth the moolah.

I love home decor books, but I'm incredibly fussy. I have to hear great reviews, I have to look through it several times, and the biggest factor? The book has to have awesome photos. No yellow, unnatural lighting for me. Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces hit the nail on the head. I highly recommend it, regardless of the size or style of your home. They take great ideas from every day homes and tell you how to execute them in your own home. How perfect is that?

I hope that your day went smoothly. Here's to a fun Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...