Monday, January 24, 2011

Polyvore Loves

Polyvore Loves is back!

My pal Jacalyn brainstormed the theme for this week's edition...

Ski Trip Chic

These Polyvore outfits are dedicated to Daniel... who enjoys snowboarding as much as I dislike snowboarding and skiing. A lot. Sorry, darling, it's going to take a lot to get me on the ski hill :) Jacalyn and I are making plans around the old slopes for Friday...

But - there are some pretty cute outfits that can be worn if you do choose to hit the ski hill! You have to keep warm, but you have got to look pretty darn cute, too. I chose one outfit for the hill - it is nice and bright and cheery. The other one for inside the lodge - it will be your time to shine in this classic black, red, and cream set. Hope these beauties are chic enough for you! Thanks for the idea, Jac!



snow1

snow1 by littleohme featuring a volcom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...