Monday, January 24, 2011

Playing Catch Up


After a lazy-dazy weekend, today is my day to get all caught up. So far, I've been plugging away at the piled-up laundry... I'm on load number four. I took a few minutes to find some slow cooker chicken recipes, too - I'm itching to try something new (and easy!). It's crazy stormy out today, but I'm hoping to make a trip to the post office and the local bakery before the afternoon is over.

My father-in-law has been working on our laundry room, so everything that was in the room, is now in the middle of the living room. I'm painting the laundry room tomorrow, and hopefully the new flooring will go down in the next few days. We've been using our in-law's laundry facilities, but it will be nice to have our own space. Yippee for change!

Also, this week I'm going to get the Etsy train rolling. I'll let you know how things pan out, and share my progress with you. Here's to the start of a fun week!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...