Friday, January 21, 2011

Home Tour Week: Bathroom


It's the last post of the week - our bathroom. 

Let's take a look...


It's a teensy one - but we do have a linen closet! Our last apartment didn't have one, so I used a dresser. Kind of inconvenient - it was in the kitchen :) We also have a tub now - we used to just have a shower. Imagine a bath lover not having a bathtub for almost two years. Cranky :)

I love our waffle weave shower curtain. White's so clean - which is something that you want to associate your bathroom with. The bath mat is a nice acid green, and the flower canvas was a purchase last year.
 


Our sink has lots of counter space, so I can set up cute little displays :) The ring holder was also purchased on our honeymoon - best invention ever. If you don't have one, you need to buy one. The little piece in the middle keeps your rings nice and safe!

The art was a wedding present - it's made by a local artist. I love the aged wood frame - it's a nice rustic element. We have lots of candles, of course. What would a home be without them? :)
I hope you enjoyed the Home Tour Week. I had fun! 

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...