Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Polyvore Loves

It's time for Polyvore Loves!

This set is a cute little number, perfect for the January blahs. Does anyone else get that hum-drum feeling when all of the holiday goodness is over? January is reserved for pajama pants and cozy blankets... no socializing allowed :) But, if you go on a evening out with your gal pals with this outfit on, and you're sure to feel all perked up. 

The jewel tones and cute accessories really set this outfit apart. I know, I know - sandals in the winter...? They're suede, they are a deep, rich colour - works in the cold weather for me. If you have too much snow, wear your mukluks and store these cute shoes in your purse until you arrive. And the trench! Oh, the trench. I'm always a sucker for a classic coat, and the ruffles and round collar push me over the edge. The classic cut of the dress is sure to flatter every figure.

Hook me up with this Modcloth set and you will be my new best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...