Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Wonderland


We've gotten a crazy amount of snow the past few days. I'm talking like two feet! I don't know about you, but snow makes me lazy. I just want to snuggle up and never ever leave the house... except maybe to run around outside for a bit. Struggle into my winter boots, pull on my toque, mitts, coat, and scarf - take me out for a bit in the snow, and I'm a happy girl.

The other night, Daniel and I sipped coconut chai tea and snacked on nanaimo bars while watching Band of Brothers. That just about sums up our last day or two. Relaxing on the couch every evening, fighting to keep Sage off of the new sofa.

I hope that you have at least some snow where you are. Winter's one of my favourites seasons and I'd love if you could share in it with me.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...