Friday, February 4, 2011

Card It. Again.

Hello friends!

I finished up the Valentine's Day cards for my pals... and I thought that you might like a peek. 

I've been trying to use up my scrap box (a shoebox full of bits of paper) so that the poor little box can have a fresh start. These cards are made entirely from those bits and pieces. I did bust out an unopened package of 3-D stickers, though :) They had to be a little bit festive. The cards aren't necessarily "Valentine's Day appropriate", but they are all girly and cute... that's what matters :) 

Take a look...









I'm trying my very best to not purchase new scrapbooking supplies. Since we've moved, I've become more aware of all of the little supply stashes I had everywhere. I purchased some items to use for my Etsy update last night, but other than that, I'm going cold-turkey. I have a little problem with hoarding supplies for the perfect project - I need to buckle down and make every project the perfect one :)

Have a lovely Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Katie!
    I love to keep scrapbooking and craft supplies too...I hoard them (^•^) One cannot help but gather lots of pretty papers and supplies.
    I like your little Valentines sneak-peak. I'm working on sending mines to you soon (from Tara's swap), you're on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Merissa! Can't wait to see my valentine - your blog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...