Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Polyvore Loves

It's one of my favourite posts of the week - Polyvore Loves!

Each week(ish), I use Polyvore to create a dreamy outfit to inspire us ladies out of our hum-drum ways. Here's to hoping it makes you take a second look at items you've been neglecting in your closet.

I wanted to daydream a little this time with Polyvore Loves, and I created a series of vacation outfits. Maybe you are lucky enough to get to go on a little sunny vacation, but we're stuck here at home this winter... well, make that every winter :) As much as I adore the snow and all of the cute winter accessories (leggings, cardigans, toques, oh my!), I'm ready for some cute sundresses and stylish warm weather wear. I think that these outfits help to prove that you can look cute, chic, and modest in summer wear - how's that for a terrific combination?!

Maybe something you see within these outfits will
spark some interest with you - 
whether for your dreamy vacation, or dream vacation. 

Enjoy!

vaykay1

vaykay2

vaykay3
vaykay4

2 comments:

  1. I saw that yellow dress on modcloth and decided its a must have!! love all the arrangements. miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...