Sunday, March 6, 2011

Polyvore Loves

Time for another Polyvore Loves!

This week, I have a totally mod outfit to share. The hip little printed Orla Kiely dress, the high-end gold woven Tory Burch flats, and the Marc by Marc Jacobs pretty coral purse are enough to send anyone on a designer shopping spree! I love the adorable (and inexpensive!) accessories from Mod Cloth, too - the floral earrings and beautiful gold ring are the perfect match for the dress. 

Add a little coral nail polish colour-coordinated to the ensemble, and you are good to go on any date your heart desires! This outfit would be fairly versatile, good for almost any situation. I am telling you though, if I catch you are wearing this outfit, I will be extremely jealous! :)

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...