Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Polyvore Loves

It's time for Polyvore Loves!

I created this set for my fellow rural Canadians. Let's face it, there aren't a whole lot of places to shop... inexpensively. Sure there are some cute boutiques, but in reality, most of us can't afford to fill our closets with items from a high-end shop... it's more for a fun occasion. Unless you do all of your shopping online, you are stuck with the classic chain stores to get your everyday wear. But don't worry, I wanted to show you a cute little outfit today that you can realistically buy, too!

I'm ready to put a little spring in my wardrobe, so I thought that I would take a look at some basic pieces at Old Navy. Their stores have so many pretty colours in stock right now - lots of pinks, greens, yellows, blues. One thing I hate about shopping there, though, is that if you buy something at full price, chances are that the item will be on sale or special the following week. Old Navy is a great way to add basics or trendy pieces at a low price, though. Here's the outfit that I came up with:

oldnavy
 
 
Have you added any fresh colour to your closet yet? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...