Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'd like to share...


In an attempt to pare down, I've been trying to reassess my craft supply stash. 

I don't know why we all like to hoard our supplies so much.
Since I don't have a craft room anymore, my stash is crammed into our coat closet - and I need to make room to take out our warmer weather shoes and coats.
I don't understand what all of those supplies are still doing in my possession.
What, am I going to have a scrapbooking emergency?! Not much chance of that.
Why not spread the wealth with my readers?

If you would like some buttons, I would love to share with you! I have them organized by colour, if there is a certain combination that you would like... or I can do a goody grab bag as well. Drop me a line at littleohme(at)hotmail(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...