Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend - Yee haw!

image via weheartit
 
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty pumped that it's the weekend! 
Daniel is off of work, and I decided to make a list of fun, 
inexpensive things to do over the next two days. 
These activities would be fun to do together or on our own. 
I thought that I'd share them with you, maybe one will jump out at you!

  • Go for a walk in the woods
  • Make a list of to-dos for this summer
  • Make a mini book of a recent trip
  • Take a plate of goodies to a friend
  • Pack up all of the winter coats and accessories
  • Brainstorm a spring and summer want/need clothing list
  • Plan a tea party... or hold one!
  • Watch old sitcoms like I Love Lucy and Green Acres
  • Clean the car, inside and out
  • Paint your toenails a bright spring colour

Let me know if any of these options work for you this weekend...

Happy Friday!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...