Monday, April 4, 2011

Multitude Monday

It's Multitude Monday! Can you believe that I haven't written one of these posts since December?! No Multitude Mondays in 2011?! Bad me. I am thankful, though... honest. I just have a hard time keeping track.

It's the beginning of April, and boy, do I love a fresh start. One quarter of this year is gone already, so it's time to make the rest of 2011 count - in a lot of ways. I'm giving weight loss slash getting active slash being healthy another shot. This Multitude Monday will reflect the all of things that I have going for me... instead of being caught up in all that I have going against me.

This week, I'm thankful for:

140 - access to fresh, healthy ingredients
141 - a great treadmill in our basement
142 - a quiet (!) safe neighbourhood where I can go for walks without being afraid
143 - a supportive husband
144 - a group of ladies who have teamed up with a similar goal to hold each other accountable
145 - a wealth of healthy recipes online and in my cookbooks
146 - lots of spare time to work on my goals
147 - a giftcard sitting in my wallet, waiting to be my first reward
148 - a super sweet digital scale that will help me keep track of my progress
149 - a young, healthy body that is still adaptable

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...