Monday, April 18, 2011

Multitude Monday

I love taking the time to create a Multitude Monday post. It's one of those types of posts that you aren't sure if you are going to be able to think of enough things to say, but once you start typing, it all comes pouring out.

Sometimes it's really, really difficult to find joy in the little things... and this post makes the day feel a whole lot better. Most of the time we're all stuck on the things that we wish we could change or improve, or our weaknesses and bad habits. It's great when we can focus on the things that are going right. I hope that you can find something to brighten your day with.

This week, I'm thankful for:

150 - my parents both turning another year older
151 - getting to the point on my life where my brothers and I don't fight and bicker
152 - Proverbs 18:10
153 - Fab5 free texting :)
154 - starting a boot camp class next week
155 - my mother-in-law getting home safe and sound
156 - the Bookmobile! You know you live in the boonies when the library comes to you!
157 - going exploring in the woods over the weekend
158 - a new book
159 - free photo editing websites

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...