Monday, April 25, 2011

Multitude Monday

It's time for Multitude Monday! I hope that you all had a lovely Easter weekend... I'm sad that it's drawing to an end. It was such a relaxing past few days, and it makes it hard to get back into the swing of things. At least it will make the (shorter) week fly by!


Today, I'm thankful for...

160 - Spending Easter with our families
161 - Celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord
162 - Oodles of yummy food that I didn't have to prepare
163 - Daniel being off for all four days of the long weekend
164 - Fantastic Mr. Fox
165 - Warmer weather - no coat all day yesterday for me!
166 - A little bit of crafting time
167 - Two baby showers to go to this week
168 - Playing Snigglets and getting the giggles
169 - A trip to the Farmers' Market

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...