Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snail It.


(Almost) every day, Sage and I take a fun little walk down to our mailbox. 
It's at the end of our road, so it gets a little mini dog walk in, too. 
I don't know about you, but I love getting mail. 
Anything - cards, flyers, pamphlets, coupons, postcards, magazines, packages, bills, you name it. 
If it fits in our box, I love it.

Over the long weekend, I'm going to make some cute cards, 
gather up pretty stationary and postcards, and get back in the snail-mailing groove. 
I've stopped sending mail for the past month or so, 
and I miss sending things - be it a card, postcard, or goodies - to my friends.
Everyone deserves something other than a bill in their mailbox!

If you would like to get some happy mail from me, drop me a line: littleohme(at)hotmail(dot)com. 
Don't be shy, I would love to send you a little something! 
Or, if your pet would like its own mail, Sage can send some mail, too :)

I hope that your week is flying by as quickly as mine is...
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...