Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thrifted Thursday


I got a terrific deal for this week's Thrifted Thursday! 

I've been on the hunt for little tiny vases - I've searched on Etsy, and in boutiques and markets. I wanted something that would look cute with one single wildflower in it. With spring and summer on the way, I wanted a little vase to hold any outdoor goodness in: twigs, flowers, anything that I could find to put in a teensy vessel. Something simple, pottery, free-form or organic shaped. You would think I was looking for gold with how difficult a vase is to find! 

I stopped in at a local thrift store - and what did I discover? Not one, but two of the exact type of vases that I was looking for were tucked away on a shelf! They're handmade, tiny, simple shapes and colours - perfect! Guess how much each of these were? Twenty-five cents each! I snatched them up and headed for the counter...

Score!



Have you found any awesome thrift finds lately?

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - lovely finds! :) I've been craving a thrift trip, lately, but I haven't had any time in weeks! (sigh). Maybe I'll find a nice old second hand store in Hawaii?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...