Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Must Have Swap

I participated in a super fun swap this month through Krysten's blog, After I Do. It was a summer "must haves" swap, so we sent our partners items that we like to enjoy in the warmer months. I was paired up with Kara, a fellow Canuck, and boy, did I get some cute little goodies in the mail this week!


I got the cutest necklace (I love the subtle, earthy colours!), Crystal Light (for making the ol' eight glasses a day a little easier to drink), two different types of Burts Bees lip products (yay! Burts Bees is awesome), and a yummy smelling bottle of grapefruit lotion, perfect for keeping in my beach tote during the summer months. 

Thanks, Kara, for all of the goodies! I'm so glad that I got to participate... and I hope that you enjoy your treats as well. Thanks, Krysten, for all of your hard work organizing the swap!

Make sure that you check out After I Do for other participants snail mail goodies... it looks like we all had fun exchanging our must-haves!

Do you have any items that you love in the summer?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...