Thursday, June 2, 2011

Etsy Lovin'


 I bought this necklace a little while back... and I've been lovin' it ever since. I don't think that I've gotten to share it on here with you yet, so I though that tonight would be the night. Don't be jealous of my pretty jewellry, though - there's lots of beautiful items in Iluxo's shop!

I wanted a nice, clean, simple necklace that screamed summer - something shorter, that would help me not to feel so bare in summer dresses. You know the feeling? The transition from cardigans and scarves to sundresses and t-shirts always leave me feeling a little naked. I could blame it on pale winter skin, I guess, but that doesn't really change much throughout the year :) I'm used to living the paste-y life. Anyway, this necklace looked perfect. I'm so glad that I purchased it - it's exactly what I wanted and needed. I can see this being a summer staple for sure. Yay for warmer weather!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...