Monday, June 27, 2011

Polyvore Loves

Yay!  Here comes another Polyvore Loves!

This weekend, I picked up this cute linen skirt at Old Navy. At a cool beans price of $7.99, I couldn't go wrong. I didn't take the time to try it on in-store, but luckily, it was the perfect fit! As soon as I found the skirt on Polyvore today, I knew that I had to base today's outfit around it. It's the sweetest coral pattern, and the length is perfect - just before the top of my knees. I have a funny feeling that it's going to be a summer staple of mine!

I paired the skirt with a gorgeous coral top - wish I could get my paws on that! The jean jacket is a great layering piece in case of a chilly morning or evening, and you can't go wrong with a nice dark wash. The sandals are one of my favourite brands - Seychelles - and they help bring a dash of classy navy into the ensemble. Add a couple of pretty gold toned accessories... who can go wrong with a little bow headband and a big flower statement ring? I think that the outfit would be perfect for a summer date night, or a lunch date with the girls. 

How would you rock this outfit?

summertime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...