Monday, August 8, 2011

Polyvore Loves Week: Day 1

It's a special week, ladies (and gents...)! Polyvore Loves week!

Each week, I chose an outfit based around a theme. Since this week is Polyvore Loves week here on Polka Dot Soup, I based each outfit around a store or brand that I love. It's so much fun to window shop via the Internet, you don't need to drag your darling through the mall... or send him to Future Shop or a sports store :)

Today's outfit is from H&M. I love this mustard yellow dress! I almost tried it on last weekend while I was shopping, but resisted. I am not quite ready to buy fall clothing... I grabbed two summer dresses instead. This dress would be perfect in so many ways! With a pair of tights and big chunky scarf, or a pair of lady-like heels and a clutch, or the way that I styled it here...

I chose a juicy pair of big brown boots, brown leather (or pleather?!) handbag, and girly gold accessories. The retro dress just cries out for a bangle, and that necklace? That almost came home with me on my shopping trip, too! I'd rock this outfit any day of the week!

How would you wear this dress?

Happy Monday!


Day1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...