Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Polyvore Loves Week: Day 2

Today's outfit is based on all things Old Navy. They're a great store for cheap, trendy clothing... and I do mean both cheap as in inexpensive and also not great quality. By the time their clothes wear out, you're a little sick of them, anyway :)

I chose a pair of jeans that I picked up on our vacation... Sweetheart (my fave cut - and the only one I buy!) dark-wash skinny jeans. Brave, right? A not-so-skinny girl in skinny jeans?! They passed my inspection... and Daniel's, too. They're super fun - I wore them last week with gladiator sandals and a beige and white plaid tunic. Cute.

The jeans would be lovely with a striped sweater! What? No cardigan? I decided to be brave and use a pullover instead. Hey, this is just for fun... not from my own closet :) The black motorcycle boots would look killer with this outfit, and the khaki purse and necklace? Perfect.

What's your favourite way to rock jeans?

Happy Tuesday!
day2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...