Monday, October 10, 2011

Multitude Monday

Well, Thanksgiving weekend's over. I worked on Saturday, but had Sunday off to spend with our families. We had a beautiful couple of days here, and I can't wait to get outside and enjoy the sunshine today - both at work and afterwards. I'm loving the temperature, it's perfect for doing work outside: I have to water the flowers and do some rearranging at work this afternoon. Put on my sunnies and my sweater and I'm good to go!

Since it's Monday and Thanksgiving, I'm getting back into my Multitude Monday groove. I hope to keep it up every week, since it's such a great reminder of the little things that are going well. Today, I'm thankful for:

Broccoli, peppers, zucchini, and onions from our garden for supper

240 - making delicious meals with veggies from our garden
241 - my friends Heidi and Ashley running in marathons yesterday
242 - great yard sale finds over the weekend
243 - getting to spend Thanksgiving with both of our families
244 - tights and cardigan weather
245 - snuggle time with my newest little nephew
246 - quiet time in the evenings to create
247 - discovering new recipes and ideas
248 - lots of quality time with Daniel after a busy summer
249 - getting "Fab 10" for our phone instead of "Fab 5"

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...