Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crafting Itch
























I don't know about you, but as the cooler weather starts moving in, I get the crafting itch. I'm dying to get my hands on a pair of scissors, pretty paper, and double-sided tape. Washi tape = bliss. Embellishments and buttons = just too much. I want my table covered in supplies and projects.

I'll be crafting and baking all week, preparing for the Christmas Market that I'm attending on Sunday. Hopefully that'll scratch my crafting itch :) I'm still brainstorming, but I do know that I'll have gift tags, Christmas ornaments, and treats that are freezable, so they can be saved for Christmas. My list will be finalized (and started!) by tomorrow evening, so check back if you'd like to hear more. Maybe I'll even manage an in-progress photo or two.

Have any ideas? Do share!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...