Friday, January 20, 2012

Book Love


I did a little bookshelf rearranging lately, after keeping it the same way for what felt like forever. Daniel made the bookshelf for me last Christmas, and it's my favourite piece in our living room. The six compartments are fun to decorate and arrange, and the wide top is great for tablescapes and our television. After staring at the same old thing for far too long, I grouped all of my "pretty" books together on a shelf, along with my 12 x 12 scrapbooks.


All of my home decor and crafting books are grouped together in one convenient location. Curious about what's on my shelves? Here's what's there:

Stay Stitched by Erin Arsenault
Monarch Illustrated Guide to Knitting by Pam Dawson (vintage)
52 Scrapbooking Challenges by Elsie Flannigan
Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones
One-Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins
Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces by Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan
Modern Vintage Style - Emily Chambers
How to Never Look Fat Again by Charla Krupp
Junk Beautiful by Sue Whitney and Ki Nassauer
Decorate by Holly Becker
The Complete Family Interior Decorating Book (vintage)
Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney
Domino - The Book of Decorating
Love Your Handwriting by Heidi Swapp
Those Who Love by Irving Stone
Craft Inc. Business Planner by Meg Mateo Ilasco
The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin




Have any books that should be on my "must-read" list? Do share!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...