Monday, January 16, 2012

Multitude Monday





Yay! It's Multitude Monday! Each week, I document ten things that I am thankful for. 
I got the idea from Heidi, who got the idea from another blogger friend. It helps to keep me looking at the positives - since I know we all have a problem focusing on the "good" things in our lives. 
Sitting down and thinking of ten new things every week can sometimes be challenging, but it's a great way to reflect on the past seven days. 

I've had a Multitude Monday post for 35 weeks! Not consecutive, of course. 
I'm not that good. :)

This week, I'm thankful for:



340 - having a supper out with some great friends - it's been far too long
341 - spending quality time with my niece and nephews - a few days!
342 - hanging out with my sister-in-law - and giving her a little break from the kiddos
343 - getting a keyboard cover in the mail - no more worrying about stickiness
344 - making some exciting plans for July (more info soon!)
345 - finding recipes for healthy treats - makes you feel a little healthier :)
346 - getting on the treadmill more regularly - now just to keep it up
347 - an appointment next week (who else gets excited for appointments??)
348 - starting to plan for Dan's 25th birthday next month - I want it to be good
349 - having a spotless living room (for now!)

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...