Friday, January 27, 2012

Link It

Don't you just love clunker boots? Dan rocks his all. the. time.

Yay! It's Friday! 
Here's a little link love of some things that I've been enjoying lately:

I have pumpkin apple spice muffins are cooling on my counter as I type. 
I may or may not have snuck a bit - yummo! It's a big batch, too - perfect for sharing.

I'm in need of a watch, but I've been looking for, ahem, years. 
This one just may fit the bill!

The Nesting Game is a great little blog that I stumbled upon. 
If you like home decor, then check it out!

Someday soon, Target's coming to Canada. 
Too bad it wasn't here now, though - I. want. the. red. skirt. with. bicycles.

Wouldn't a tilt-shift camera be so much fun?

I gave my sister-in-law this heating pad for Christmas. 
It was so easy to make, and I scented it with loose peppermint tea. 

I'm not a glitter girl, but I sure would like to dress like one.

Isn't this hairdo sweet? Looks relatively easy, too.

That's all for this week, folks. 
I've got some fun thrifted finds to share with you the beginning of next week. 
Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...