Monday, January 2, 2012

Multitude Monday

Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2012?! We've been ringing in the new year in Haliwood with a couple of cool kids. And by cool kids, I mean Heidi and Kenny. They're great hosts - I'm so glad that we are able to spend some q-t with them!

Since it's Monday... and the first Monday of the month.... and the first Monday of the year... and I haven't written one in a little bit... I'm coming up with a Multitude post. Each time that I remember week, I create a list of things in my life that I'm thankful for. 

This week, I'm thankful for:


320 - winning a hardcore game of PIT!
321 - spending the weekend with pals
322 - safe travelling on the trip - three hours of highway driving
323 - having a very happy holiday with our families
324 - shopping with gift-cards aka free money
325 - blog brainstorming with Heidi
326 - watching a Rainmen game
327 - playing Taboo with my parents and brothers
328 - having snow on Christmas
329 - lots of new recipes to try (and groceries in the fridge!)

What are you thankful for this week? Do share!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...