Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Right Now

Right now I am:



... happy that I had a little crafting time today.

... sipping coconut chai black tea, trying to stave off my cravings for snacks after 8 pm.

... contemplating the invitations for an accessories swap at my place for a few local gals.

... pleased that I'm going to get a phone chat in with Kel this week.

... pumping myself up about going on the treadmill in the morning.

... feeling so stuffy and sore-throaty. Boo hoo.



... trying to get used to using iPhoto instead of Picnik.

... excited that I actually made a trip to my favourite post office today. 
Yes, I have a favourite.

... feeling ambitious about blog plans for February.

... getting excited to make valentines. No, I'm not 7.

... wishing I was in Halifax for this workshop on Sunday.

What's up with you?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...