Monday, January 23, 2012

Multitude Monday


It's Multitude Monday! By now, I'm sure you know the drill. Each week, I come up with ten things that I'm feeling grateful for. It certainly helps me keep track of all of the things that are going smoothly in my life, instead of focussing on the yucky, not-so-fun stuff. Heidi gave me the idea, and so far, this is the 36th Multitude Monday post! 

This week, I'm thankful for:

350 - hanging out with friends... two days in a row. It's a lonely life in the country sometimes!
351 - trying out a "secret" recipe for a soup from my favourite cafe - it'll taste even better tomorrow
352 - having my black wool winter coat white dog-hairless again. That was a mission and a half!
353 - buying a new white bathmat (on sale!) to dry off our toesies
354 - cheering on my cousin's basketball game on Saturday
355 - my littlest bro recovering well from toe surgery
356 - my middlest bro winning his big basketball tournament on the weekend 
357 - celebrating a family friend's 71st birthday with a surprise cowboy party
358 - rockin' my $6(!) Frye leather boots in the snowy weather

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...