Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ten on Ten

I started a new tradition yesterday: ten on ten. On the tenth day of every month, take ten photos, one every hour (or so). That's it. It seems like a fun way to look back on the year once you have a few months under your belt! I had relaxing day around home yesterday, so it was an easy way to get the project started.

Want to see my photos? Here we go!


I woke up and had some snuggles with Sage. He drives me crazy sometimes, but he loves to cuddle, which is the cutest thing in the world.



My routine morning smoothie - gotta love the Magic Bullet! I used frozen local blueberries and strawberries, orange juice, and vanilla yogurt. Simple and delicious.



Cupboard eye candy! A thrifted jar, vintage Pyrex loaf pans, a new patterned bowl from Winners, and a set of bowls from Anthropologie.



Downloaded a couple of albums - and found a new bread recipe.



A little peek at the driftwood candle holders that Dan made (and surprised me with) for Christmas.



After digging through my cookbooks, I found my pizza dough recipe...



... and decided that I need to clean up my cookbook shelf. Done!



The bbq chicken pizza is ready to go in the oven!



I tidied up some shelves in the living room - and found a Christmas present for Daniel. I put the decal on our computer. Love it.



Pretty candles in the kitchen - they make the place so cozy.


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...