Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Etsy Feature: Heart Box Studio

The Home in Your Heart by Heartboxstudio


Etsy Feature time! 

I have just had one of the best Etsy experiences ever. Have you ever ordered something from an Etsy seller that was, let's face it, a let down? Insufficient packaging, no receipt or even a lack of a thank you? No matter how the nice the product is, it's highly unlikely that I'll be back to one of those shops. Etsy is all about the experience. From the moment you open the mailbox until you leave their shop feedback, you should be smiling all the way. Well, guess what? That happened to me today.

Road To My Heart by Heartboxstudio

Heart Box Studio has a beautiful collection of cards, card sets, and prints, along with a new children's book. Each piece has the sweetest sentiments written on it. I ordered a card for a friend after I discovered the shop through a blog that the owner advertised with. I won't share the card that I bought, but trust me, it's cute!

Teach Me To Be Brave by Heartboxstudio
The card arrived today from Indiana - and I ordered it on the 10th! That in itself is unheard of from any Etsy seller, Canadian or elsewhere. It was properly packaged in an unbendable envelope and was addressed in the best handwriting ever. Seriously, so jealous. It came with a thank you and several freebie postcards. Spoiled! The card itself was just as beautiful and vivid as the photo from its listing. I can't wait to place another order from Heart Box Studio

Be sure to check this beautiful shop out! 

I was not compensated in any way to blog this Etsy Feature - just love the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...