Monday, March 19, 2012

Multitude Monday

Can you believe another week is beginning? I certainly can't! I had a great weekend, but I'm glad that it's a fresh week. I'm all for the fresh starts :) There are a few things that I need to get caught up on around our home, like cleaning the bathroom and mopping the floors. Isn't it funny how you tend to leave those things until you really need to do them? Yuck - bad habit alert! I'm off to the walking track in the afternoon, and then meeting a friend after supper tonight to do a closet purge. Can't wait!

Since it's Monday, you know what it's time for...

Multitude Monday!

This week, I'm thankful for:


420 - going to Two if by Sea for breakfast



421 - getting to spend quality time with mama bear



422 - a delicious hot apple cider with cinnamon



423 - having fun being nosey and looking through model homes



424 - getting my rings back from the jewellers 



425 - a cozy night in with mini sundaes, Jost blueberry dessert wine and a movie
(Guess who likes the cherries? Me!)

426 - getting my defensive driving course over with
427 - trying to rely on iPhoto more than the soon-to-be deceased Picnik
428 - having a more blogging energy and inspiration this week
429 - attending a fun potluck over the weekend

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

+ + +

The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
the righteous run to it and are safe.
Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...