Monday, July 2, 2012

Multitude Monday


Each week, I compile a list of ten things that I'm currently thankful for. Doing so helps to get my week off to a great start - it's so much more profitable to focus on the positive things in our lives. Some weeks, it's a struggle to come up with ten positives, and other weeks, it's almost impossible to stop at only ten items. 

This week, I've decided to only share five things that I'm thankful for. Next week, I'll hit a count of FIVE HUNDRED! Isn't that unbelievable?! To celebrate, I'll be hosting a blog giveaway, so keep your eyes peeled!

Today, I'm thankful for:


491 - being able to have a girls' evening out to support our friend Julie!


492 - Julie's beautiful ballet recital - they did a ballet/modern dance version of The Jungle Book!


493 - getting to give treats to my aunt's gorgeous horses this afternoon.


494 - the lovely double rainbow through the car window on the way home this evening. (Look closely - the second is on the right!)


495 - Dan's new toy! He's had his motorcycle license since he was 17, and has been saving for a bike for a long time. He bought one on Saturday - I have one happy husband! :)

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...