Sunday, July 1, 2012

Oh, Canada!

Awesome print available via Etsy

Happy birthday, Canada! Thanks for being the home to most of my favourite people. Thanks for being a safe place for me to lay my head. Thanks for your cold winters and hot summers, your maple leaves and open fields. Thanks for letting me be free to worship my Lord. Thanks for protecting me from bad guys and the ability to trust in the law enforcement. Thanks for just being you!

On this hot summer day, take the time to read this great post from Jami Nato. Before you slip into that pair of cutoffs, it might give you something to think about. It will only take a few minutes but may have a significant impact on your wardrobe decisions. You can also groove to her sweet tunes, the source of most of my new music. You're welcome.

Happy Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...