Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Multitude... Tuesday??





The days are flying by! Can you believe that it's the last day of July?! I certainly can't. I missed writing my Multitude Monday post yesterday, but that doesn't mean that I'm not thankful! :) I decided to write a list of ten things that I'm currently thankful for today... it's too important of a post to skip for a week!


Today, I'm thankful for:


511 - my brother and sister-in-law arriving safely after their cross-country trip!
512 - spending time with my adorable 14 month old nephew, he's a riot.
513 - having three weekends off in a row
514 - Dan ordering a back seat for his new bike
515 - Janelle getting closer and closer to baby-day!
516 - Heidi starting a brand new job yesterday - I can't wait to hear how it went.
517 - Picking up my cool new sneakers tonight - maybe that will be in the incentive that I need
518 - visiting two farmers' markets over the weekend
519 - having an ice cream date with my family
520 - knowing that August is going to be the most fun ever!


What are you currently thankful for? Do share!


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...