Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Recipe Link Love


I don't know about you, but I love finding new recipes and food ideas online. Anytime that I am stuck for supper ideas, I usually am able to find a recipe to try that break our routine up a bit. I have an ever growing list of recipes bookmarked and thought that you might like to try some of them! Here are some delicious sounding (and looking) recipes from across the web.  Let me know if any are a hit... or a miss!

Healthy Eats
Quinoa Salad with Cucumber and Feta (tried it - loved it!)
Sun-dried Pesto Lentil Salad
Baked Quinoa Patties
Togarashi Edamame Beans
Tumeric Chicken

Yummy Treats
Red Velvet Cheeseball
Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha
S'More Bars
S'More Dip
Coconut & Lime Rice Pudding


Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...