Monday, January 7, 2013

Multitude Monday : January 7, 2013

Whew wee, the first week of 2013 has flown by! I've got a funny feeling that this year will be one of the fastest moving years of my life. That being said, I think that now, more than ever, it's crucial to keep up with my Multitude Mondays.

What is Multitude Monday, you may say? Thanks for asking! Each week, I like to list ten items that I'm currently thankful for. Our lives surround us with positive and negative experiences and as humans, we tend to dwell on the negatives. This blog series is my effort to reign in Negative Nelly. Feel free to join in our your blog, in this post's comments, or in your personal journal or diary. Let me know if Multitude Monday takes you in any interesting directions!



This week, I'm thankful for:

621- crisp winter air that feels refreshing when I take a walk outdoors
622 - the feeling of getting back into classes - it's comforting to be back in the classroom, shockingly.
623 - spending lots of time with family over the break and realizing that even half-hour visits count for something
624 - getting back into a healthy routine and learning to balance school, home, and my lifestyle efficiently
625 - having supper prepared by my husband on weeknights - he received an awesome new cookbook for Christmas that he's making fantastic use of
626 - having a treadmill, however old and rickety, set up in our basement for my personal use
627 - a hand-me-down desk that fits perfectly into my rearranged living room, creating a terrific workspace for me
628 - the little things. I ran out of windshield wash on the way to school today, but there was an extra bottle in the trunk and a handy husband on the phone :)
629 - learning a new skill - putting windshield fluid in my car for the first time. I know, I know... I should have been doing it before now.
630 - shimmery pink nail polish on my nails that glistens as I type. Gotta keep a computer geek happy!

What about you? What are you thankful for this month, this week, today, this very minute? Do share!

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. what a lovely photo and list of thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy my Multitude Mondays - it's a fun way to reflect on my past week and get excited for the upcoming one. Feel free to use the concept. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...