Monday, February 4, 2013

Design Submissions


As part of my life as a graphic design student, I'm encouraged to seek out design opportunities. What better method than through my abandoned as of late blog? If you have any projects that you need designed, drop me a line. Whether it's an invitation to your kiddo's birthday bash, a poster for your band's upcoming gig, or a new blog header, I'm the gal for the job. I'll be accepting a limited number of submissions, so if you have something in mind, don't delay.

Here's how to connected with me:
E-mail: littleohme@hotmail.com
Facebook: if we're already friends, duh.
Instagram: polkadotsouper

Happy Monday!

(Did anyone else's January fly by? What, it's only me?! Oh, well. It's the beginning of February, kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...