Thursday, November 28, 2013

Instagram Download / Upload / Photo Dump

If you don't follow me on Instagram (polkadotsouper), you're missing out. LOL. There's an awesome website called Instaport that allows you to export your Instagram photos to your computer using a variety of sorting methods. It's free and I've had great luck with it. Here are some recent shots from my Instagram feed for your viewing pleasure:

A fun day in class: we made our own cave drawings

Colourful cucumber, cheddar and tomato kabobs that I made for a baby shower

Fall leaves, bright tights, and comfy round-toe cowboy boots

Fall's the ideal time for cardigans and stripes. No, wait - anytime is perfect for that!

A local menu described bacon as "man candy" on my menu, but not Dan's

Cheery scarves and a new do for fall

Lovely original artwork from a classmate/friend

Lunch date with the hubs

Waiting for my car repair shuttle at the school's front doors

We had to say goodbye to my family's dog last week after twelve+ years

A simple new decor addition to the kitchen: our framed initials
Are you on Instagram? Have any favourite photo editing apps? Share your username in the comments and I'll follow along!

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...