Monday, November 4, 2013

Multitude Monday

My, my, it's been a while since I did a Multitude Monday post! Time to get back into the swing of things. What is Multitude Monday, you may ask? Each week month Monday I remember, I try to document ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It's a great way to start the week, and to reflect on the positives of the week past. It's so easy to get bogged down with the daily grind, and Multitude Monday helps to combat the crankies.

Totally unrelated to this post. No apologies, I just love the angle I was able to capture this plane at. That is all. :)
Ready? Here we go! This week, I'm thankful for:

681 - getting to see my little nieces for a few minutes last week and celebrating Belle's 1st birthday!
682 - having a fun class potluck filled with lots of laughs and yummy food and a class trip to a local screenprint shop last week - lots of breaks from normal class time.
683 - hearing our baby's heartbeat for the very first time!
684 - slowly getting my head wrapped around the fact that we are indeed having a child. Mind-blowing.
685 - a visit to the hairdresser and a new do that's totally outside of my comfort zone - but I love it, it's growing on me!
686 - shopping at several local craft fairs and a community market with my friend Meghan and my mom all afternoon on Saturday.
687 - cozy evenings in, doing nothing but relaxing on the couch with a couple of candles burning (preferably with a clean kitchen, free of dirty dishes)
688 - a snuggly pair of flannel pajamas, fresh from the wash, on a stormy fall evening in.
689 - two gift certificates for supper out that I discovered when I cleaned off the top of the refrigerator!
690 - Dan hanging much-needed hooks beside our entrance. Now my purse has a place to go, and when company comes, they can feel free to hang their coats up themselves.

How about you? What are you currently thankful for? Anything that you're excited about for the upcoming week? Do share!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...