Monday, April 14, 2014

Multitude Monday : April 14, 2014

Well, neglected little blog, I think it's time for a little update! Since it's Monday, I think I'll tackle another Multitude Monday. What's that? In case you're unfamiliar with the concept, or new to the blog, I'll explain the theory behind it. Each week, I like to list ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It's a great way to start my week off on a positive note, especially on Monday morning - which is usually a down-in-the-dumps time of the week. Feel free to chime in through the comments, on your own blog, or in a journal - you could even list a few things on your fridge as a gentle reminder this week.

This week, I'm thankful for:



751 - a fun maternity shoot with Hind Heart Studios - I'll share more about that this week!
752 - a health scare last week that turned out okay after all.
753 - finally seeing the light at the end of the school/work tunnel. I'll be done soon!
754 - putting my first load of baby onesies in the washer this morning.
755 - an unexpected gift of a ginormous amount of diapers from a thoughtful couple.
756 - snuggling on the couch while Dan and my bro watched the newest Hobbit movie.
757 - adding cheery quotes to our chalkboard by our front door as gentle reminders.
758 - running out of almond milk for my morning smoothie and finding a can of coconut water. 
759 - positive feedback on work term materials!
760 - a splurge on new magazines that I can't wait to sink my teeth into.

What about you? What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...