Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Our Newest Addition


A month ago today, Dan and I welcomed our newborn baby girl into our lives. Little Miss Violet was born on May 10th at 3am weighing 9 pounds, 7 ounces and 20.75 inches long with a whopping head of hair. She's taken our world by storm already. I had a really rough delivery with her that's taking me a while to recover from, but our baby girl was totally worth it.

Miss V is a healthy little bug that's growing like a bad weed already. She's changing daily, but one thing that's a constant is that she's a snuggler. Violet adores being cuddled by her mama and prefers my arms to her cozy crib for most naps. Can you blame her?

Here are a few photos that I've shared on Instagram of our girlie. If you'd like to follow along, all of her photos are tagged with #ohmyviolet. I hope to do a monthly progress post this week, so let these photos tide you over for a bit. After almost two months hiatus between finishing school, my work term, giving birth and caring for a newborn, I hope to be back to semi-regular blogging. I've missed my little online space!





Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. She truly is gorgeous Katie. Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I've been checking in sporadically to see if there is a new post, hehe. Your baby girl is so, so beautiful!! I can't wait to visit with you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah! It feels good to be back, however sporadically :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...