Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Pre-Baby Design Sale


It's April 1st - hope that you didn't get fooled by anyone! I hope that it means that spring is just around the corner. (Although I doubt it - we've been pounded with freezing rain for the past three days and it doesn't seem as though it will let up any time soon.)

With the baby countdown now at less than four weeks, I'm putting a drive on to get all of my loose ends tied up. As a special discount, I'm offering two design specials for the next week, both advertised here on Polka Dot Soup, as well as my personal Facebook profile. This is a special incentive for family and friends, and also to beef up the design work in my web portfolio.

The two sales that I am offering are a custom blog header design for $30 and a Facebook cover quote for $10 (see the image above for more information.) If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me at the e-mail address listed above. I would love to hear from you!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...