Monday, June 16, 2014

Multitude Monday : June 16, 2014


As I prepared to write my Multitude Monday list this morning, I glanced at the last MM post I wrote. Good heavens, it feels like it was written in another lifetime. Pre-Violet, pre-school ending… pre-sunshine! I don't know how I'll write a Multitude Monday list that doesn't revolve around our baby girl. She's pretty much the biggest thing in my life right now!

What is Multitude Monday? Well, starting out, each week I would write a list of ten things that I was currently thankful for. Now, it's not quite as regular but the idea is still the same. Compiling a list of positive things in my life is a great way to take a look at my daily blessings and to take the focus away from the less than great elements. For example - I'm thankful for naps… as opposed to being woken up several times during the night ;) I'd love for you to chime in! Feel free to use the idea and come up with a list on your own blog, in a notebook, on your fridge, or even in the comments in this post. Try it! You'll feel better instantly.

Today, I'm thankful for:

761 - a healthy little baby girl to spend my days with
762 - daytime naps - they're the only thing to keep you going after a sleepless night
763 - texts from friends and family - there's not a lot of time for phone chats or visits, but texts are awesome!
764 - lots of meals and goodies dropped off for us over the past month
765 - having Dan home on the weekend
766 - my graphic design graduation is this coming Saturday!
767 - a grad photo shoot this Friday with my awesome classmates, taken by one of our talented instructors who's also a photographer - can't wait!
768 - friends with stylish little gals that have sweet hand-me-downs - it's the best!
769 - stolen moments alone to catch up on my blog reading… which isn't very regular these days ;)
770 - the support of our families. I can't imagine the past month without their help.

What about you? What are you currently thankful for?

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...