Friday, August 8, 2014

Still Kickin'

One of our beautiful Cape Breton sunsets
I'm popping in to let you know that after almost two months of not blogging, I'm still kicking.

Between doctors' appointments, family get-togethers, Cape Breton sunshine and raising a sweet baby girl, my blog has taken a bit of a backseat. I miss taking (and having!) the time to sit and edit photos, come up with clever graphics, and write. Dan went back to work this week after having the entire month of July off (which was amazing), so it's been a big adjustment doing this parenting gig solo during the days. Needless to say, I'm excited that it's almost the weekend - and he'll be home! I can't wait to spend some time with Dan, and to have some alone time, too… sometimes a girl just needs some of that, you know? Thankfully, he enjoys getting to spend time with his littlest girl and I can sneak away for a few moments. By the sounds of it, August seems like it's really going to rock!

I can't wait to get back into the blogging groove. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...