Friday, August 27, 2010

Mini Me

I was so excited last week when one of my favourite crafty blogs, Elise, announced her latest class:

Guess who starts the workshop on Monday?! Me, me, me! I can't wait to get my minibook craft on. I'm pumped to learn some fun tips and techniques. It'll be so nice to unwind after this weekend's craziness:

Daniel's brother's getting married tomorrow, and we just got back from the rehearsal supper. We're spending the evening at his dad's house, prepping ourselves for tomorrow's big day. Daniel's in the wedding party, so I'm going to chill with his step-mom in the second row. We'll be rockin' out as dates for the day :) Hopefully I can share some pics with you next week... but for now, have a great weekend!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...