Monday, September 13, 2010

Etsy Love: DrikaB

This clutch is one of my favourite thrift finds. A few months ago, while I was rummaging through a bin, I came across this little treasure. I thought, "hmm... that looks Etsy-ish" and took the clutch to cashier and paid like $2. Nice. It had a little label inside, which I of course searched once I got home, to discover...

DrikaB! It's the sweetest little Etsy shop with beautiful colour combinations. The fabric choices are perfect, and the little leaf on the zipper pulls are darling - I think you'll love the shop!

I keep my clutch in the car where it holds all of my sunglasses, and tucks perfectly into the glove compartment. It's got a cute little birdie and the fabrics are divine. Nice thrifting, don't you think?!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...