Thursday, September 9, 2010

Multitude List

Heidi posted yesterday about a great idea that her friend blogs about: a multitude list. It's a great plan that I'd like to get on board with. Every week, I'll be posting a list of ten things that I'm thankful for. It's a great reminder to be satisfied with what we have, and to focus on the positive.

This week, I'm thankful for:

1 - my parents celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary on Tuesday
2 - a full-time job that helps to pay for all the bills
3 - an educated husband that makes up our primary income
4 - a cozy little place that is great to come home to every night
5 - a Saviour that loves me always
6 - chilly evenings - cardigans, you steal my heart
7 - little brothers that aren't too cool to say "I love you"
8 - road trips with my darling
9 - my affectionate pup
10 - skies like this:


Clouds are my favourite!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...